Navarro Vineyards - - World Wide Wine  
Welcome Guest. (Sign In

2002 Cabernet Sauvignon
  (750 ml) - Sold Out!
  (1.5 L Magnum) - Sold Out!
See all Wines »
Unfortunately this product is no longer available!

You may still be interested in:

Warm tribute Recent Press

Mother's Day weekend, 2007.
Mendocino is a sprawling county of over 275,000 acres where growing conditions are varied. While farmers in the chilly Anderson Valley have been concentrating on planting Pinot Noir, especially over the last decade, our inland neighbors on the toasty bench lands above the Russian River have been growing terrific Cabernet for generations. There is 25% more Cabernet than Pinot Noir planted in Mendocino and Cab likes it warm. Navarro has been buying from Eaglepoint Ranch since the late seventies and their grapes comprise 75% of this blend. The other 25% comes from Kohn's biodynamic vineyard in Redwood Valley. After fermentation the wine was aged for a lengthy 20 months in French oak barrels, then patiently bottle-aged for another three years until the rich, herbal flavors were cushioned with velvet; this Cab is an homage to Mendocino's diversity. Gold Medal winner. 6 bottle limit. Very limited supply.

Harvested: Sept. 30 to Oct. 11, 2002 Sugars at harvest: 25.2° Brix
Bottled: Aug. 21, 2004 Cases produced: 865
Alcohol: 14.4% Titratable acidity: 6.4 g/L
pH: 3.68

Navarro Vineyards is at 5601 Hwy 128, Philo, CA 95466 · Tasting Room hours: 9 AM to 6 PM Summer (5 PM Winter)
Sales, Shipping & Customer Service: 8 AM to 6 PM Summer (5 PM Winter) @ 1-800-537-9463 or 707-895-3686 · Fax: 707-895-3647
Copyright © 1997 - 2024 Navarro Vineyards. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy ·Returns and Refunds · Terms of Service